Million Hits (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.millionhits.com.au website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
The main purpose of disclosing this document is to inform you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We gather several diverse types of information for various purposes to provide and develop our Service to you.
While using our Service, we might ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name
- Last name, Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may perhaps also gather information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data will comprise your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on the page, unique device identifiers and a few other diagnostic data that are commonly used.
Tracking & Cookies Data
What are Cookies?
Cookies are files with little amount of data which may take into account an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and it gets stored in the device where it is sent. Other tracking technologies in use includes are beacons, tags, and scripts to gather and look for information and to upgrade and reflect on our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We have Session Cookies which is used for operating Service
- Preference Cookies. We also make use of Preference Cookies to retain information about your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We employ Security Cookies for various reasons and purposes of security.
Use of Data
Million Hits is using the gathered data for a few purposes. Here are those:
- For providing and maintaining the Service
- Bring to notice the changes to our Service
- It also helps you in taking part in interactive features of Service
- Customer care and support is another important reason
- Gather valuable inputs so that we can improve the Service
- To look out for the usage of the Service
- Keeping track of technical glitches.
Transfer of Data
The data that are acquired (personal data) may be transferred to system that is not as the same city or province as yours. It is to be kept in mind that the laws may differ there.
Anybody providing us the information from places outside Australia please bear in mind that it is going to be transferred to Australia and processed here.
As you submit your consent, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions that we lay out for you.
Disclosure of Data
Million Hits may disclose your Personal Data in all good faith providing such action becomes necessary in order to do the following:
- To keep up to a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Million Hits
- To find out the wrongdoing in connection with the Service or investigate in that matter
- For protecting the safety of users of the Service or the public
- To keep legal liabilities in check
Security of Data
We recognize the fact that we are responsible for the protecting of data given to us but one must also keep in mind that there is no 100% security of data once it is on internet. While we struggle to use commercially up to standard way to look after your Personal Data, we cannot promise its absolute safekeeping.
We may make use of third party companies and persons to smoothen the progress of our Service (“Service Providers”), to supply the Service on our behalf, to carry out Service-related activities or to help us out to analyze how our Service is utilized or used.
The third parties too have admission to your Personal Data only to carry out these tasks instead of us and are duty-bound not to reveal or utilize it for any other intention.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not pertain to whoever is anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not collect personally identifiable data from people who are under the age of 18. If you think your child/children has/have happened to provide us such information then you are instructed to get in touch with us as soon as possible.
You may receive an official ail with regards to the changes coming in with the date of ‘effectiveness’.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org